Thursday, July 30, 2009

I think i have a virus?

i need help.


okay so recently i've been getting weird pop-ups. and when i search things on google, it takes me there, but then it flickers/glitches and it shows me different results and i know they are bad website because the url is like 237494575035.somethin.somethin.something


you know what i mean?


my computer is going crazy


its going extremly slow.


a million other things happend but i dont remember.


its telling me im low on virtual c+ memory i believe.


i ran a virus scan/


nothing showed up


but something has to be wrong someone help me PLEASE before my computer crashes im so frustrated

I think i have a virus?
anytime you get a popup that means you have adware on your computer... get avast! antivirus.. it scans for adware/virus/spyware/malware/trojans... all those good things... you can get a free version at http://avast.com/ just go to download%26gt; home edition
Reply:Sounds like you've got "adware". It happens a lot on Microsoft operating systems. It doesn't happen with Linux or Mac OS X, so you may want to consider upgrading sometime.





Still, you can use SuperAntiSpyware ( http://www.superantispyware.com ) to help clear out your Microsoft-only infestation. Better still, format an re-install - its the only way to be sure as no single anti-malware product can 100% repair an infested system 100% of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment