Thursday, July 30, 2009

Please help me I really need your physics help?

Suppose the temperature of the atmosphere decreased from a surface virtual temperature of 15.8°C with a lapse rate of 7.4 K/km. Find the average virtual temperature of a layer extending from the surface to 7250 m.


ii. Find the scale height of an atmosphere with an average virtual temperature of −11°C.


iii. Using your result from (ii), find the pressure at a height of 7250 m above MSL in air with the above mean virtual temperature and a MSL pressure of 1025 hPa.





I don't expect you to solve them for me. If you could just show me the process for working them out then I would be very grateful. Particularly where I use the (1+0.6078) for the virtual temp and where I convert to kelvin.

Please help me I really need your physics help?
Gee, where's Al Gore when you need him, bet he "thinks" he knows.
Reply:holy crap, dude! that's a tough one! you have my sympathies

wedding flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment