Monday, May 24, 2010

Running Asp 2.0 application inside ASP 1.1 applicatoin?

Hi all,


I need some help


I have a small web application made by VS 2005 C# .


I have also a big web application made by VS 2003 VB.NET.


and i want to put the small application into the big one and use some of the big one user controls.


I already put the small one inside the big one under a virtual directory running ASP 2.0 framework.


The problem appeared when attemped to enter the small application in %26lt;authentication mode="windows" /%26gt; in the web.config in the small application (C#).


How can i solve this problem.??


I tried to isolate them in IIS and make each one seperated web application and i did but i couldn't use Big one resources (user controls)..


Note : The big application using Forms authentication and the small one uses windows authentication


I need it urgently ...





Thanks alot

Running Asp 2.0 application inside ASP 1.1 applicatoin?
Try running them both under separate application pools in IIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment