Monday, May 24, 2010

Its about family troubles help me!?

i hv dis virtual frend named killa (fake name) i met her at IMVU. and one day i left my msn signed in and killa said hi. but my dad was using the laptop. it ended up he's chatting with killa. then i told my dad to stop coz i wanted to chat with her. then he said no, coz he's doing his work there. i chatted with her at my yahoo on the other laptop. she told my dad in my msn that she can read me but she cant reply for some trouble.


i dunno why, she asked me can she still talk to my dad then i said yes. i was happy back then coz my dad seems to agree that we're friends. then killa asked my dad's email


someday i asked my dad that does he wanted to be her dad? (u c, her parents divorced) he saids "well, its funny to have kids from other country" see, we're from this country caled K (fake name) and i said again "but did u wanted too?" he's sayin the same answer as the 1st and i ask again "do u wanted to b hr virtual dad?" he said "yes" im scared he's picking her ova me.

Its about family troubles help me!?
This is a weird situation. Tell your mom.

order flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment