Monday, May 24, 2010

How would i run a.764 rom on a wii? i already have the rom, just need to know what directory to put into?

ok, so, i dont feel like payin $10 for legend of zelda on the virtual console right? so i go out, buy an sd card, and download an emulator, project 64, and a rom, legend of zelda majora's mask. it ran FINE on my comp. now, i think that if i get it in the correct dirrectory on sd card, wii should recognize and play. so, could someone please copy one of their virtual console games to and sd card, and tell me what directory it's in





(eg: C\program files\microsoft)


in that format plz, but obviosly would be more liek this:





F(or whatever letter sd card is)\wii\ and thats all i no....so, to "win" u have to either: A) give me the directory, or B)give me a differant idea...that works

How would i run a.764 rom on a wii? i already have the rom, just need to know what directory to put into?
erm, I don't think that you can do that. Sorry, at least not without modding your wii. Which I wouldn't do. Anyway, sorry.





oh sorry, well I don't know how to do that. (@ edited information


No comments:

Post a Comment