Monday, May 24, 2010

Laptop Questions?

I have a new HP 17" laptop. I also have installed XP Pro and Vista Business on it. Vista's on the C drive, XP's on the D drive. Vista uses the whole 1440x900 pixel display but XP only uses a squashed 1024x768 display. Any ideas? It also doesn't recognize the wireless card...do you think updating drivers would work? Also, I just downloaded Virtual PC. Is it possible to have it load the operating system information from the separate partition or does it have to be installed inside the virtual hard drive?





Thanks!

Laptop Questions?
Update all the drivers and it should work properly. I can't answer your Virtual PC question because I've never used a virtualization program.
Reply:Updating the drivers off the hp web site should do the trick, just make sure you use the right operating system, since your using two different ones. If your right click on the desktop and click properties, you'll be able to adjust the size.


1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. vrbonk.com

    ReplyDelete