Sunday, August 2, 2009

My tc does not work..?

when i try to open tc.exe from c:\tc\bin\tc.exe i am getting an error msg as follows:-


"c:\tc\bin\tc.exe


c:\progra~1\symantec\s32evnt1.dll. An installable Virtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application."


what i do to run my turbo c?

My tc does not work..?
Hmm....I also had trouble running turbo c on my windows xp machine. Try the following two options:


1. Right click on tc.exe and select properties. Select the compatibility tab and check the option for "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 95". This will create a DOS shortcut in the same folder. Use that to run TC.


2. Alternately, use a different C Compiler. Here's a nice free one that I used:


http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html





Good Luck!

spring flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment