Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lexmark Scanner Printer x1100?

This is what I get.... trying to install new driver....


16 bit Windows Subsystem


C:\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswMonVd.dll. An installable Virtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. Close Ignore





Where to I get a Virtual Device Driver???

Lexmark Scanner Printer x1100?
I too have a lexmark printer, go to www.lexmark.com then to downloads and drivers, (put a blank cdr in your burner to make a new file disk), search the printer list on the site till you find your make and model then click on the download these drivers, first make sure you are getting the right drivers for XP, use 32 bit first, not the 64 bit, 32 will work, after you get teh drivers use your cdr buring suit to create a new back up file disk, then reinstall these new drivers to your pc, and do a test page, hope this works, it did for me and my Z730 printer.





I was havign an issue of reloading the drivers every time I wanted to print something, its a glitch in the windows USB printer service protacall, so getting the newest drivers from the support site fixes this issue.

survey results

No comments:

Post a Comment